Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

a list is a little thing

that helps me stay on task.  i don't know when i started being a list maker, but - groceries, projects, weekend plans - i make them of everything.  so when i saw a list of 101 things to do in 1001 days on my cousin's blog, it was only natural that i should add it to my book of lists.  and yes, you should be jealous that you don't have a book of lists.

most of my lists are useful only for a short time, but i have been sharing the progress on my 101 list w/my sis each month.  it's helped me to stay grounded during this whole shake-up moving process.  even though i haven't known where we would be living long-term, where all my belongings were, where they still are - i have been able to knock a few personal goals off my list!  waaaahooooooooooooo!  it feels really good, and i recommend that you make a list too.  :)  it'll be fun, i promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment